Directing your leads to your main website every time you manage to grab their attention in an ad will only overwhelm them. If you don’t want to lose your potential customer’s attention, you need a page that specifically talks about your product or goal. That’s where landing pages step in. However, if you are not technologically adept, you might want an easy way out to create responsive and professional-level landing pages.
To make your life easier, we have selected the top landing page builders. It’s hard to choose among so many options, especially when all of them are competent. But after extensive research, we found MailChimp to be the undisputed winner. Easy to use, 100% effective, and responsive customer support; what else do we need?
If you want to explore more options, keep reading to know our top 10 picks.
Our Top Pick for Landing Page Builder: MailChimp
Our top-rated landing pae builder is MailChimp. Here is why we recommend it:
- Has its own domain database to launch your landing page
- You can create countless landing pages even on the free plan
- Seamless integration of your landing page data with your mailing list
- Countless landing pages that are interactive and responsive
- Excellent customer support from MailChimp whenever you need
Best Free Landing Page Builder – Top 10 For 2022
Here are our top picks for the best landing page builder:
- Mailchimp: Best free landing page builder
- Sendinblue: Easiest landing page builder
- Pardot: Best landing page builder for WordPress
- Leadpages: Best landing page builder software
- Landigni: Fastest landing page builder
- HubSpot: Best landing page builder for affiliate marketing
- Get Response: Best landing page builder for flexible pricing
- Unbounce: Best Shopify landing page builder
- Swipe Pages: Best website landing page builder for seamless integration
- Wix: Best for website & landing page creation
What Is The Best Landing Page Builder for 2022? Top 10
This is where we dive deep into our top 10 picks for the perfect landing page builder. Keep reading if you want a detailed landing page builder comparison.
1. Mailchimp: Best Free Landing Page Builder
Founded by Ben Chestnut, Mark Armstrong, and Dan Kurzius in 2001, Mailchimp is a pioneer in the digital marketing software industry with special expertise in creating flawless landing pages.
What makes Mailchimp stand out among all the other landing page builders is its reliability. It’s one of the oldest marketing solutions, so it has proved its worth and expertise time and again.
The biggest issue with many landing page builders is their restrictions on the number of landing pages you can create. But with Mailchimp, you can create and publish unlimited landing pages even on the free plan.
Another benefit of using Mailchimp is its own website domain and hosting service. The first step to creating the perfect landing page is finding the right domain. If you are yet to buy a domain and hosting, Mailchimp can help you connect to your ideal web from their database of thousands of brilliant domain names.
Here is what we love about MailChimp landing page builder:
- Unlimited landing pages available even in the free plan
- Extremely simple to integrate other marketing tools offered by Mailchimp with your landing pages
- Since MailChimp has its own website domain, you don’t have to worry about finding another reliable service provider and connecting it with your Mailchimp account
- You can either create your own landing page from scratch or take inspiration from any of MailChimp’s countless templates
Mailchimp is the cheapest landing page builder and comes with a free plan which allows you to create unlimited landing pages for all your online marketing needs.. If you still want to move on to a paid plan, here are your options:
- Essentials: $9.99
- Standard: $14.99
- Premium: $299
- Free landing pages
- Interactive designs
- Easy domain integration
- Excellent customer support
- Mailchimp has a right to suspend your account even without warning
|MailChimp||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||Starts at $9.99|
2. Sendinblue: Easiest Landing Page Builder
Sendinblue was founded by Armand Thiberge and Kapil Sharma in 2007. With its headquarters in Paris, France, it is one of the most comprehensive marketing tools covering almost every aspect of digital marketing, including the option to create responsive and attention-grabbing landing pages.
Your customers are not restricted to desktops, so why should your landing page builder be? Sendinblue offers 1000+ templates that are all responsive and mobile-friendly.
Another impressive feature of Sendinblue is its content library. Many businesses struggle with finding quality pictures for their landing pages but with Sendinblue, you get instant access to a million royalty-free stock images to jazz up your landing page.
Its landing pages are much more powerful since it’s an end-to-end marketing software. If you want every piece of information about your website visitors, go ahead and integrate your landing page with Sendinblue forms, collect leads and integrate it with your email list. For anyone looking for a comprehensive and all-in-one digital marketing solution, Sendinblue is a perfect choice.
Here is what we love about the Sendinblue landing page builder:
- The landing page building interface is simple to understand and adapt to.
- There is no shortage of inspiration, thanks to Sendinblue’s own landing page templates
- Businesses can save heavily on photographers and copyright issues with Sendinblue’s royalty-free stock images
- Since the application covers almost every marketing need, you can satiate all your marketing and landing page requirements from one single dashboard
Sendinblue is primarily an email marketing tool, so its landing page building feature is only available in the following plans:
- Premium: $66/month along with other benefits like Facebook ads, marketing automation, multi-user access
- Enterprise: Flexible pricing — comes with other benefits like priority support, 20+ landing pages, customer success manager
- Seamless user experience
- Diverse landing page templates
- Unlimited free stock photos
- Seamless integration with forms and mailing list
- Landing pages are only available in premium and enterprise plans
|Sendinblue||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||Starts at $66|
3. Pardot: Best WordPress Landing Page Builder
Founded by David Cummings and Adam Blitzer in 2006, Pardot is a premium marketing automation and management software. ExactTarget acquired it in 2012, which then, in turn, was acquired by Salesforce the following year. Despite changing ownership, Pardot has successfully maintained consistent landing page creation support to businesses of every scale and is arguably the best landing page builder for WordPress.
The best part of using Pardot landing page builder is its user-friendliness. New business owners often face trouble creating landing pages that require substantial technical expertise. Pardot, on the other hand, has minimized the technical hindrances and created a no-code landing page website builder.
Another impressive benefit of Pardot new landing page builder is each of their paid plans offers a great return on your investment. Not only do they offer unlimited landing pages creation, but all of their paid plans are feature-rich, offering access to other marketing features like automation, engagement monitoring, keyword creation, monitoring, etc.
Here is what we love about Pardot:
- Creating a landing page on Pardot is straightforward, even for people from a non-technical background, thanks to its drag and drop landing page builder.
- Landing pages created on Pardot are responsive on every device format
- You can easily integrate it with Salesforce CMS and use images imported from Salesforce on your Pardot landing page
- Customizable status fields allow you to track the progress of your landing page development if you have a separate team at the job.
Pardot offers 3 paid plans:
- Plus: $2500/month
- Pardot Advanced: $4000/month
- Pardot Premium: $15000/month
Along with additional marketing benefits like automation and keyword monitoring, each of these plans gives you the option to create unlimited landing pages.
- Unlimited landing pages
- Responsive designs
- Easy drag and drop builder
- Frictionless integration with Salesforce CMS
- Landing pages are not available in the basic Pardot growth plan
|Pardot||⭐⭐⭐⭐||Starts at $2500|
4. Leadpages: Best Landing Page Builder Software
Founded by Clay Collins in 2012, Leadpages is another great option if you are looking for a user-friendly, no-code landing page builder. Whether you want to create a landing page to launch a new product or simply inform your visitors of a new webinar you are planning to schedule, Leadpages will help you create the ideal landing page regardless of your business domain.
One of the biggest benefits of using Leadpages is its AI-powered success assistance. Unlike other tools that give you an insight into how your pages perform post-publication, Leadpages will give you approximate data on your landing page performance even before it is published. In addition, it will also offer suggestions on how you can improve your landing page to get a better conversion rate.
If you want the best of both marketing success and skillful designing, Leadpages is your ultimate landing page building partner.
- AI-powered landing page creation assistance
- Pricing remains the same regardless of how many visitors you get
- You never have to worry about exceeding your bandwidth limit with extra visitors
- 2.4 times faster page load with a 30% higher performance score than its competitors
Once the 30-day free trial is over, you can choose from any of these paid plans:
- Standard: $37/month
- Pro: $74/month
- Flat and affordable pricing
- Secure and simple
- No worry of technological failure
- Create landing pages with seamless user experience
- HTML and CSS integration is difficult
|Leadpages||⭐⭐⭐⭐||Starts at $37|
5. Landingi: Fastest Landing Page Builder
While all the other tools mostly focus on design and usability, they often leave out an important aspect that Landingi perfectly caters to: speed and responsiveness.
Set out with the aim to help businesses create the fastest landing pages, Landingi excels in both paid and organic page creation.
We absolutely adore Landingi because, unlike all other tools where you have to use your own expertise and optimize it for search engines, Landingi goes above and beyond to help you with SEO. So, you can kick-start your landing page creation journey without getting an SEO expert on board.
The Landingi team is thriving with talented photographers, designers, marketing, and technical experts to help its users in every stage of creating a flawless landing page.
Here are our favorite features of Landingi:
- They help you manage the lead you get from your landing pages. You can also integrate and embed forms to get detailed customer data.
- If you want to see exactly how your leads interact with your landing pages, you can use their visitor tracking and timeline feature.
- Every page created on Landingi is SEO friendly, responsive and compatible with multiple device types
- If you are running a campaign on Landingi, you get detailed insight on almost every important success metric.
In addition to a free trial and a free plan, here are the paid plans that Landingi offers:
- Core: $29/month
- Create: $65/month
- Automate: $89/month
- Agency: $109/ month
- A/B testing
- Unlimited responsive templates
- SEO friendly designs
|Landingi||⭐⭐⭐⭐||Starts at $29|
6. HubSpot: Best Landing Page Builder For Affiliate Marketing
Founded by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah in 2006, HubSpot is one of the oldest and globally-renowned marketing software companies.
One of the reasons why HubSpot stays strong in the game despite all the competition it faces is due to its generous free trials and cheaper plans. Small scale businesses and startups do not have the financial resources to buy expensive paid services, but that does not mean they don’t have marketing needs.
HubSpot caters to this target group with its ultimate suite of free marketing tools, including access to its incredibly easy and supportive landing page building tool.
Another reason why businesses prefer HubSpot is its dominance across several business operations like marketing, sales, customer management, and designing.
Suppose you want to create advanced-level landing pages with the potential to convert most of your visitors into loyal customers at an affordable rate. In that case, there are hardly any tools other than HubSpot that can do the job for you.
Here is what we love about HubSpot landing page builder:
- Landing page templates by HubSpot are tested and guaranteed to succeed. You also get SEO suggestions to optimize your content better.
- If you have a diverse target audience, you can use the dynamic content feature to display personalized content or CTA to different customer groups
- Get detailed analytics on the performance of your landing pages and personalized suggestions on how to improve them.
- Since they offer a free trial, you can also run tests on your landing pages to see what works for your customers and what doesn’t.
After the 14-day free trial, you can choose from any of these plans:
- Starter: $45/month
- Professional: $800/month
- Enterprise: $3200/month
- Trustworthy and secure
- Tried and tested templates
- Automated SEO suggestions
- Powerful analytics and dynamic content
- No A/B testing on cheaper plans
|HubSpot||⭐⭐⭐⭐||Starts at $45|
7. GetResponse: Free landing page creator
If you are looking for one of the oldest players in the market, we highly recommend trying GetResponse. It was founded by Simon Grabowski in 1998, at a time when finding reliable marketing tools and no-code landing page builders was a daunting task.
Even to this day, GetResponse has retained its reputation as a reliable marketing software through generous free plans, excellent customer support, and over 200 responsive templates for every content type.
Did you know that GetResponse primarily started out as an email marketing software? It soon spread its roots into various other sections of marketing, including web hosting, sales funnel creation, website building, and of course, landing page creation.
A standout feature of GetResponse is the diversity in its paid plans. There are affordable basic plans with adequate features to create a decent landing page, and there are also expensive plans for advanced and high-end features.
Here are our favorite features of GetResponse:
- You can either choose free domains from GetResponse or publish your landing page from your own website domain.
- There are more than 200 engaging landing page templates and countless images and stock photos to jazz up your landing up.
- Powerful analytics and insights tools tell you exactly what’s happening with your website and customers all day round.
- Every content on your landing page, as well as the entire interface, can be optimized for mobile devices as well, making it a good mobile landing page builder.
Apart from the free plan, here are the paid plans that GetResponse offers:
- Basic: $19/month
- Plus: $59/month
- Professional: $119/month
- Budget-friendly plans
- Adequate resources to get started
- Simplified landing page creation and management
- Easy domain integration
- Not as fast as other alternatives
|GetResponse||⭐⭐⭐⭐||Starts at $19|
8. Unbounce: Best Shopify Landing Page Builder
Unbounce, founded by Rick Perreault in 2009, is perfect for those struggling to perfect their landing page’s engagement and conversion rates.
Every landing page creation tool will give you flawless designs and a seamless user experience, but only a few like Unbounce will actually help you make it more interactive and engaging.
For instance, you can integrate your Unbounce landing pages with sticky bars and pop-ups to keep your audience hooked for a longer time and lead them to your chosen web address.
Another Unbounce feature that really impressed us was how it gives you total creative control over your landing page designs. Sure, a lot of reputed landing page builders give you several templates to choose from, but they will limit your customization options. On the other hand, Unbounce allows you to play around with your landing page elements and create whatever you feel is ideal for your business.
- Unbounce has a dedicated design assistant to help you speed up the process of creating landing pages
- You can also easily integrate your Unbounce account with applications like Shopify without any coding using Unbounce’s smart builder
- You get to choose from an array of 100% customizable responsive landing page templates
- With its direct publishing feature, you can directly publish your content created on Unbounce to any custom domain or URL of your choice
After the 14-day free trial ends, you can pick any of these paid plans:
- Launch: $90/month
- Optimize: $135/month
- Accelerate: $225/month
- Flexible and responsive templates
- Seamless integration
- AI-powered design assistant
|Unbounce||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||Starts at $90|
9. Swipe Pages: Best Website Landing Page Builder For Seamless Integration
If you are here to find a landing page builder that caters to all your needs without exceptions, Swipe Pages is the one you should be looking at. This application has high-end customization options and cutting-edge features that aptly satiate the multiple needs of a growing business.
For instance, our favorite feature is how Swipe Pages allows you to create customizable pricing plans for your users. If your landing page is integrated with a payment processing platform, you can customize pricing based on target groups.
Another spectacular feature of Swipe Pages is its wide collection of landing page elements. All in all, creating landing pages is easy; making it interactive is where the real challenge begins. Thanks to Swipe Pages’ 25+ elements, you can now create countdowns, add multi-step forms, pricing tables, and much more.
Swipe Pages also allows you to duplicate landing page templates and import them to a new project, making landing page creation easier and faster.
- It allows you to duplicate landing pages for different page creation projects
- You will also find unlimited content and images on its media library to amplify your landing pages
- It makes designing a flawless landing page a breeze with its simple drag and drop builder
- Swipe Pages optimizes your content for every device type, so the device your customers are using to view the landing page is never a matter of concern
Here is a list of the plans offered by Swipe Pages:
- Start-up: $29
- Marketer: $59
- Agency: $69
- Responsive templates
- 25+ content elements
- Unlimited content library
- Does not provide in-depth campaign analytics, meaning it’s not a good campaign landing page builder
|Swipe Pages||⭐⭐⭐⭐||Starts at $29|
10. Wix: Landing page builder free templates
If you are looking for a competent website landing page builder, try Wix! The biggest attraction of using Wix to create landing pages is its website-building feature.
Most companies, especially the small and new ones, prefer completing all their business processes with free tools, and landing page creation is no different. After all, if you can create a landing page from the platform where you manage your website, there’s no reasonable explanation for you to get into the hassle of getting accustomed to another software, right?
On top of that, creating engaging landing pages on Wix is as easy as it can get. Like its website builder, you will get a drag and drop tool to create landing pages from limitless elements and design templates as well.
Wix also offers impeccable customer service. Starting from their comprehensive help center that covers tutorials and solutions to almost every problem to live chats and call support, Wix never leaves their users in trouble for long.
Here is what we love about Wix:
- They have an ever-growing database of interactive and responsive landing page templates
- You can save your templates to be used as references for future projects
- Easy drag and drop builder with 100% control over designing the interface
- Seamless connection with Wix Analytics to get real-time performance data
Here are the plans offered by Wix:
- Connect Domain: $5/month
- Combo: $10/month
- Unlimited: $14/month
- VIP: $29/month
- Easy landing page builder
- Evergrowing template database
- Can be used to create different types of web pages
|Wix||⭐⭐⭐⭐||Starts at $5|
What is a Landing Page Builder?
A landing page builder is a tool that allows you to build a landing page for your website without having to code. However, you first need to understand what exactly a landing page is and how it works. Well, a landing page is typically a standalone web page meant for marketing. As the name suggests, this is where visitors first land after clicking on an ad or a link provided to them. In other words, one could say that the landing page acts as a gateway to the main website.
So, why do businesses need a landing page at all when they could simply direct visitors to the actual website? This is because landing pages play a vital role in lead generation – a process crucial to any marketing strategy. These pages prompt visitors to submit their contact information and/or other necessary details in return for a resource, such as an eBook or a newsletter subscription.
Businesses can effectively reach out to potential customers and market their products or services by generating leads using the landing pages. This shows how valuable a landing page is to a business’ marketing campaign. Now, a good landing page builder can help an organization create a customized landing page with ease. The users can design the page using a graphical user interface (GUI) instead of coding.
How Can Landing Page Builders Get You More Leads?
Wondering if it is a good idea to create your business’s landing page using a landing page builder rather than hiring a web developer? Hiring a web developer skilled enough to cater to all your requirements and preferences regarding page design can prove to be expensive. Smaller businesses often have to stay content with cheaper services, resulting in unsatisfactory designs. You would be better off using a landing page builder, and here is how it would help you generate more leads:
1. Highly Customizable Designs
One can’t afford to forget that the design of the landing page is a significant factor determining whether a visitor will continue to visit your website. After all, the visual impact of the landing page is what gives the visitors the first impression of your business.
Landing page builders offer a great deal of flexibility, allowing you to develop a design perfect for your business. Using the right tool, you could develop a captivating landing page that would help convert the visitors into valuable leads.
2. Better Forms
The customizability offered by landing page builders extends to the forms too. Using a landing page builder, one could easily develop a simple and attractive form that does the intended job well.
For instance, you may incorporate a design that looks professional to make the visitors trust you enough to leave their information. You can design forms that are easier to fill up and also generate more leads. For example, visitors would be more willing to fill up a form consisting of checkboxes than a form that requires them to type out the answers.
3. Personalization of Customer Experience
The visitors may have different preferences, priorities, and reasons to visit your website in the first place. A landing page that’s attractive to one visitor might be boring to another. The key lies in personalizing the customer experience by creating multiple landing pages.
You may use a landing page builder to create different landing pages for different visitors. As copying templates in landing page builders is easy, this is extremely fast and cost-effective. Now, all you have to do is link these pages to ads targeting the respective audiences.
How to Choose a Landing Page Builder that will Maximize Conversions?
The landing page builder you choose would significantly impact your landing page design and the process involved. This makes it extremely important to choose the right tool for the purpose. Two different businesses might not even find the same landing page builder the best option for themselves. However, there are certain features that you should look for in a landing page builder, such as:
When it comes to digital marketing, website analytics are an extremely valuable resource. Observing these analytics will show you how well a particular strategy or web design is working and if your web page needs any improvements.
Try to choose a landing page builder that either comes with built-in analytics tools or would allow you to integrate one. This way, you can fully track page visitors, click rates, and visitor behavior and optimize the page accordingly.
When people use a huge variety of smart devices, responsiveness is a crucial factor in web page design. For instance, if the landing page doesn’t fit inside mobile devices of a certain size, visitors using such smartphones wouldn’t have a great experience and would likely leave.
As of now, more than 52% of web traffic comes from mobile devices. This is why you should pick a tool capable of building a landing page that would automatically adjust its dimensions.
3. Templates and Design Freedom
One of the most significant benefits of using a landing page builder is that it would provide you with pre-made templates to work on. This makes the whole process of designing the landing page much simpler and easier.
It would be a good idea to choose a builder that offers plenty of templates to choose from. At the same time, the tool should also offer you design freedom, allowing you to customize the templates to build precisely what you need.
What Are The Advantages Of Using A Landing Page Builder?
The popularity of landing page builders is rising, and there are good reasons behind this trend. Using a landing page builder has several advantages, such as:
As mentioned earlier, roping in an experienced website developer for your landing page would be costly. A number of landing page builders are available completely free of cost, or at least offer a free version with limited features. Even the paid tools are much more affordable than hiring a professional to build your web page by coding it.
Let’s face it, coding is a tedious process, and it takes time to code a web page. Comparatively, it would take you a much shorter time to design a page using a landing page builder.
This is because the page builder would have a GUI, and you can add and adjust various design elements simply with a click. In case you wish to update the landing page later and make improvements, using a landing page builder would make it a much easier and faster process.
3. A/B Testing
While creating a web page, a business must consider its design ideas with great attention. Even a seemingly minor change can have a significant impact on lead generation. A landing page builder would allow you to carry out A/B testing, a process where you can compare the performance of two different landing page designs.
When you develop a new design and activate A/B testing, the tool would automatically distribute traffic between the two versions. You may then observe the analytics to check which version generates more leads.
Tips To Maximize Conversions With Your Landing Page Builder
The conversion rate of your landing page would depend largely on how well you design it. When creating a landing page with a builder, you may follow these tips to maximize lead generation and conversion:
1. Focus on the USPs
Visitors wouldn’t feel very inclined to choose your products and services if they do not stand out from what your competitors offer. While designing the landing page, focus on the unique selling propositions (USPs), i.e., the factors that set your brand or its products and services apart from the rest. This would show the visitors why your brand is better than the rest and increase the conversion rate.
2. Offer Relevant Resources
Nobody would be willing to leave their contact information with a business unless they get something helpful from the page. A good landing page offers resources, i.e., information that the visitors would value.
However, you need to choose the right resource carefully, based on what you’re marketing and the type of audience you are targeting. Examples of landing page resources include videos, eBooks, articles, infographics, and more.
3. Keep it Subtle
If you do not have much experience designing web pages, remember to stick to a subtle yet eye-catching layout. For instance, a page with too many vibrant colors would appear congested, with too many areas drawing attention at once.
Instead, develop a neat design using color themes that harmonize well. This would also make highlighting the CTAs and other important elements easier.
These tips should help you ensure a higher conversion rate on your landing page. As long as you pick the right tool and come up with a good design idea, the landing page should perform well.
Conclusion: What is the Best Landing Page Builder for 2022?
We hope our detailed comparison of the top 10 landing page builders in the market right now has given you the necessary know-how to zero in on the best landing page builder for your needs.
If you’re still confused (as you ought to be, since all these tools are almost equally adept) and want our humble advice, we suggest going with MailChimp. After all, it provides free landing page creation, easy integration with other marketing tools, its own website domain, and much more.
Why do you need a landing page?
What should you look for in a landing page builder?
Are any of the best free landing page builders any good?
Do you need to know coding to build a landing page?
Where does the data collected on landing pages go?
What makes a landing page good?
How long does it take to build a landing page?
Are landing page builders worth it?