13th December 2021
Thank you for your email.
The type of contract I wish to see is below:
1. Cloud Hosting- Cloud hosting services provide hosting for websites on virtual servers, which pull their computing resources from extensive underlying networks of physical web servers.
Not all of these will be applicable to the organisation.
For the different types of hosting services, can you provide me with the following information:
- Type of hosting – Dedicated, Co-Location, Cloud Hosting, Other?
Co-Location and Cloud Hosting
- Who is the supplier of the contract? If possible can you also provide me with the name of the vendor, if applicable?
Co-Location – SunGard Availability Services (UK) Ltd
Cloud Hosting – Red Ant, Azure, Mulesoft and Appian,
- What is the annual contract value for each contract?
SunGard Availability Services (UK) Ltd ~£180,000
Red Ant (TD Hosting only) ~£30,000
4. What type of cloud environment?
Private Cloud- a distinct and secure cloud based environment in which only the specified client can operate.
Public Cloud – where cloud services are provided in a virtualized environment, constructed using pooled shared physical resources, and accessible over a public network such as the internet.
Hybrid- integrated cloud service utilising both private and public clouds to perform distinct functions within the same organisation.
- What is the original start date of the contract agreement? If there are more than one contract please provide me with the start date for each contract.
SunGard Availability Services (UK) Ltd – Feb 2020
Red Ant (TD Hosting only) – Jul 2021
Azure – Jan 2019
Mulesoft – Nov 2018
Appian – Jan 2018
- What is the actual expiry date of the contract agreement? If there are more than one contract please provide me with the expiry date for each contract.
SunGard Availability Services (UK) Ltd – 31/01/2025
Red Ant (TD Hosting only) – July 2023
Mulesoft – 06/11/2022
Appian – 31/12/2022
- When will the organisation plan to review this contract? If there are more than one contract please provide me with the review date for each contract.
Contracts are reviewed on an ongoing basis and dependent on future requirements
- What is the contract period in years? Please include whether the agreement has any extension periods?
SunGard Availability Services (UK) Ltd – 5 years
Red Ant (TD Hosting only) – 2 year
Azure – 3 years
Mulesoft – 4 years
Appian – 5 years
- What services are provided under the contract? Please do not put hosting information such as web hosting, file storage, hosted application. The more information the better,
SunGard Availability Services (UK) Ltd – data centre services
Red Ant (TD Hosting only) – web hosting
Azure – infrastructure and platform services
Mulesoft – infrastructure and applications services
Appian – infrastructure and applications services
- Can you please provide me with the contract officer responsible for this contract? Complete contact details if possible name, title, contact email and number.
All contracts are managed by IT Commercial Management Team – [email protected]
If you have a query about the information provided, please reply to this email.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date you receive this response and addressed to: [email protected]
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, we are not able to accept delivery of any documents or correspondence by post or courier to any of our offices
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
If you were to remain dissatisfied with the outcome of the internal review, you would have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Please bear in mind that the Information Commissioner will not normally review our handling of your request unless you have first contacted us to conduct an internal review. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
MHRA Customer Service Centre
Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 4PU Telephone 0203 080 6000